Admissions Time Line
January: Tuition published and Application for Admission 2017-2018 accepted for school year that starts in September
February: Deadline for applications. Application lottery determines placement; families notified of placement
March: Contracts and deposits due from families to hold space for their student(s); waiting lists established for full classes
April–August: Rolling admissions for any remaining open spaces in the school
Tuition and Admission Policies
- Tuition is collected in nine installments, August through April. PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF CHILDREN ENROLLED ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ENROLLMENT. If a child is unable to complete the school year, tuition must be paid unless the vacancy is filled.
- One installment of the annual tuition is due upon confirmation of acceptance into our program. The advance tuition deposit is credited toward the April (last) tuition payment. THE ADVANCE TUITION DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Due to our need to accurately budget for the school year and to be fair to all parents and students there can be no exceptions to this rule.
- NO ADJUSTMENTS OR REFUNDS OF FEES WILL BE MADE BY THE SCHOOL FOR ABSENCES, WITHDRAWALS OR DISMISSALS.
- The Saint Luke Christian Day School admits families of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and sexual orientation to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.
- Saint Luke Christian Day School (CDS) does not provide specialized instruction for children needing extensive accommodations. Children with diagnosed disabilities or learning differences are eligible for admission if they are able to participate in the programs and services of CDS with reasonable modifications to those programs and services. The director of CDS, in consultation with the child’s parent(s) (and appropriate specialists), will determine on a case-by-case basis whether a child in need of accommodations may be admitted in accordance with this policy. A physician’s documentation and that of other third parties may be required.
- The school reserves the right to suspend the enrollment of any child if deemed necessary by The Board of Directors.
Tuition assistance is available in form of scholarship funds. Application must be made via FACTS (third party vendor), due to the school office no later than July 15. You may submit a scholarship application via the on-line portal or hard copies are available in the CDS office. Contact the school office for more information, 301-588-3866.