Saint Luke Christian Day School offers a variety of part-time school programs at each age level: two, three and Pre-K (four). The school year runs nine months, September through May. Children may enter the school at their appropriate age level, on a space available basis.
Two Year Olds:
- Teacher student ratio is 1:4
- Two days per week (either M/W OR T/Th) from 9:15-11:45 a.m.
- Older twos turning three before December 31 are grouped together on T/Th with a ratio of 1:6
Three Year Olds:
- Teacher student ratio is 1:9
- Two days per week (T/Th) 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Three days per week (M/W/F) 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Teacher student ratio is 1:10
- Three days per week (M/W/F) 9:01 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Four days per week (M through Th) 9:01 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Five days per week (M through F) 9:01 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Educational Program and Licensing:
The Saint Luke Christian Day School is licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) Office of Child Care and is an MSDE-approved school program, thus meeting educational criteria for curriculum and staffing. All teachers meet or exceed the state’s educational requirements. We invite you to learn more about each staff member here. Specific information is available in the Christian Day school office.
The Saint Luke Christian Day School admits families of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and sexual orientation to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.